Lost in the sea of Christmas crochet patterns and not sure what to make first? Here are my very favorite best Christmas Crochet Patterns from all over the internet. Get your hook and yarn and your comfy chair and let’s go!
Remember this past summer when I got the Christmas in July bug? Well now that we’re full swing into the holiday crochet season, I thought I’d pick out my absolute favorites. The best of the best Christmas crochet projects you’ll want on your hook this year!
Crochet Stockings and Ornaments
MY LATEST VIDEOS
- (1) I love this Textured Snowflake by Crochet Memories . A Christmas tree adorned solely with snowflakes is so beautiful! What a sight to behold!
- (2) This next Christmas Stocking on my hook is going to be this Dylan Christmas Stocking by Sincerely Pam. Simple, yet striking! Looks like a fun make!
- (3) Apparently I’m a big Sincerely Pam fan because this Reindeer Stocking by Sincerely Pam also made my list. Isn’t that button nose just perfect?
- (4) And I couldn’t resist adding my Star Ornament by Crochet 365 Knit Too. Simple and fun. My definition of just about the best kind of crochet project, right?
Want more? Here’s my entire collection of best crochet ornaments and stockings.
Crochet Santas and Snowmen
- (5) This Santa Amigurumi by Dinegurumi is To. Die. For. He is so cute I can’t even stand it.
- (6) And this Snowman with Christmas Tree by Knit A Miracle. I can see this on a mantle or a shelf.
- (7) And of course, I’m so partial to this Snowman Wine Cozy. Adorable. Am I right?
- (8) And speaking of adorable, how about this cute Santa Baby Cocoon by Naztazia I could just smooch that baby right now. Who is with me on that?
Love Santas and Snowmen? Check out my entire collection of best snowmen and santas.
Our family is all about the real reason for the season and so a nativity is a really important part of our Christmas decor. Here are my favorites:
- (9) This Simply Sweet Nativity by 5 Little Monsters is not only adorable but has just about the perfect number of pieces. More than a few, but not so many that you are crocheting forever.
- (10) And this Crochet Nativity Amigurumi by Crochet to Play is so bright and cheery. I can see a little one holding the pieces and acting out the Christmas Story.
- (11) If you’re looking for something simple and beautiful for your mantle, check out this Elegant Crochet Nativity by AmourFouCrochet. Sure to be a classic!
- (12) This Complete Nativity by Amigurumisnl has all the important pieces of a crochet nativity and is just so darn sweet it had to make my list.
Crochet Christmas Home Decor
- (13) This Buffalo Check Pillow by Stitching Together is just about my favorite thing ever. What a great accent for your couch!
- (14) In our house we have a tradition of putting out our shoes for St Nicholas to fill on December 6th (St Nicholas Day) I’m thinking this Elf Shoe Basket Pattern by Blackstone Designs would be a fun new twist to our tradition!
- (15) If you’re looking for something a bit different than the traditional, check out my Shelf Elf by Crochet365KnitToo. I love it when I can replace store bought with something cuter! Who is with me on that?!
- (16) I’m in love with this Nativity Tree Skirt by 2LittleCraigsCrochet. I’d love to set up a very special tree JUST to make and use this gorgeous tree skirt.
I love seeing your finished projects! If you share your Christmas Crochet Projects on Instagram, be sure to tag me @crochet365knittoo (especially if you use one of my designs). If you are on Facebook, stop over to the Crochet 365 Knit Too Facebook page and share a photo! I’d love to see your work!
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Get crochet patterns, news, special offers and other crochet goodness straight to your in box. Look for your first email to get access to The Vault, where you can download a free crochet & knit journal and other crochet goodies!