Welcome to week 3 of Christmas in July! Today I am celebrating the Nativity! In our family the nativity is the most important Christmas decoration we have. So I thought it would be fun to see the best crochet nativity patterns! Some of my family does not place Baby Jesus into the scene until Christmas morning and the 3 wise men don’t visit until the Epiphany (which is quite some time AFTER Christmas). But I tend to put them all out at once so I can enjoy them for the entire Christmas season. If a nativity is part of your Christmas tradition, read on for my best crochet nativity patterns!
- Crochet Nativity by Crochet Gourmet
- Simple Nativity by Whistle & Ivy
- Crochet Nativity with Gorgeous Shed by Mamas Crochet Patterns
- Complete Nativity by Amigurumisnl
- Simply Sweet Nativity by 5 Little Monsters
- Waldorf Inspired Crocheted Nativity by Pink Mouse Boutique
- Elegant Crochet Nativity by AmourFouCrochet
- Crochet Nativity Amigurumi by Crochet to Play
Did these crochet nativity patterns get you into the Christmas spirit? Will you be getting started crocheting a set to be done before Christmas?
I love seeing your finished projects! If you make a Crochet Nativity, I’d love to see it. Tag the designer on Instagram, and be sure to tag me too @crochet365knittoo. If you are on Facebook, stop over to the Crochet 365 Knit Too Facebook page and share a photo! I’d love to see your work!