My friends… meet the sweetest collection of crochet bag patterns that will have your hands reaching for your favorite hook and delicious yarn before you’re even done reading!
There’s just something about carrying a beautiful bag that makes me feel pretty inside and out. I can be having a bad day. Or maybe feeling a bit under the weather. And then I spy that bit of cuteness, grab her by her handle and suddenly… my spirit is lifted and I can’t help but smile. Maybe she’s a bit sassy. Or aloof and sleek. Or maybe she’s just a fun girl wanting to go out for the night. It doesn’t matter. Because me and THAT girl? We’re going places! And you know what? Life is pretty darn good!
And what makes a bag even better? When you crochet that little Miss Sassy Pants bag YOURSELF! I love, love, love to crochet bags. And this collection of drool worthy bits of goodness is sure to make you fall in love too.
Here is my hand picked collection of my favorite crochet bag patterns you’re sure to love.
- (1) I love this Gingham Market Tote by Left In Knots
- (2) The texture on this Aster Alpine Bag by Burgundy & Blush is beautiful
- (3) This Seashells Beach Bag by Hooked O Patterns is perfect for summer
- (4) Mesmerizing Mini Bag by Moogly is such a fun bag!
- (5) This Puff Stitch Bag by Dana Hogan would be perfect for running errands
- (6) And this Instagram Purse by Once Upon a Cheerio is just so fun!
- (7) The Floretta Bag by Hooked O Patterns is so sweet
- (8) The Zig Zag Zipper Bag by Loops and Love Crochet would be great for cosmetics
Crochet Bag Patterns for Kids
- (9) This Pocketful of Sunshine by Blackstone Designs just makes me smile
- (10) Your favorite little girl or boy would love this Fish Backpack Bag by Winding Road Crochet
- (11) This Girls Handbag by Sweet Potato 3 has many variations for girls handbags-so cute!
- (12) And who wouldn’t love this Stingray Purse by Blackstone Designs
Market Style Crochet Bag Patterns
- (13) This Meet Me At The Market Bag by Stitching Together is easy and quick to make
- (14) I love the little carrots on this Vegetable Market Bag by Winding Road Crochet
- (15) Loving the colors on this Blooming Bottom Market Bag by Sunset Knots
- (16) The Ally Market Bag by Sincerely Pam is a perfect mix of stylish and practical
- (17) This Market Bag by Two Brothers Blankets is so elegant and yet functional
- (18) I’m loving all the texture on this Lola Market Bag Deni Made Designs
- (19) Check out the bottom of this Daisy Farmers Market Bag by Gypsy Dreamer Crochet
- (20) The Riviera Bag by One Dog Woof is a class act!
Crossbody Crochet Bag Patterns
- (21) The Titan Tapestry Bag by Crochet 365 Knit Too is such a fan favorite!
- (22) The flower on this Favorite Tote Bag by The Purple Poncho makes me smile
- (23) Check out this fun Sally Skulls Bags by Divine Debris
- (24) This Crochet Festival Bag by Cosy Crochet makes me want to go to a summer concert
Crochet Bag Totes
- (25) This Whitney Tapestry Tote by Divine Debris would be perfect for toting crochet projects
- (26) And this Driftwood Tote Bag by The Purple Poncho has amazing texture
- (27) I’m loving all the character of this Soleil Bag by Deni Made Designs
- (28) What teacher wouldn’t just love this Teacher’s C2C Modern Tote Bag by Winding Road Crochet
Even More Gorgeous Crochet Bag Patterns
- (29) This Cities Crochet Circle Bag by Stitching Together is a classic
- (30) And this Crochet Sweater Bag by Blackstone Designs would be so fun to make
- (31) This cute Summer Day Bag by Winding Road Crochet is super quick to make
- (32) I’m loving this Chasing Chevrons by A Crocheted Simplicity
- (33) This Cool Stripes Bag by A Crocheted Simplicity is so clever
- (34) And this Edgewater by Stitches N Scraps is an easy make
- (35) I love the color transition in this Gradient Blocks Tote by Crafting Friends Designs
- (36) And Native Sun Bag by Blackstone Designs is a perfect summer purse
Pretty in Pink Crochet Bags
- (37) This Gradient Blocks Handbag by Blackstone Designs is so cheerful
- (38) And the Daisy Mae Bag by Crochet 365 Knit Too is one of my favorite designs
- (39) What’s not to love about this Houndstooth Handbag by A Crocheted Simplicity
- (40) And Rolling Waves Purse by Blackstone Designs reminds me of all things summertime!
Crochet Bag Patterns Great for Toting Projects
- (41) This Purple Passion Project Purse by Nicki’s Homemade Crafts is stylish and so useful
- (42) And this Cute Project Bag by Posh Pooch Designs is so fun!
- (43) This Beach Day Tote Bag by The Purple Poncho would be perfect for a day at the lake
- (44) And Dragon Egg Bag by Shelby Shea’s Stitches is so clever even if you can’t find a dragon egg!
Dressy Crochet Bag Patterns
- (45) This Totally Textured Cable Bag by A Crocheted Simplicity could be my favorite bag for work
- (46) And this Buckle Bag by Love Life Yarn is so cute!
- (47) The Penny Purse by Sincerely Pam is simple and unique
- (48) I love the shape of this Audrey Hobo by Hooked O Patterns
Weekend Crochet Bag Patterns
- (49) I’m a sucker for the hearts on this Puffy Hearts Handbag by Blackstone Designs
- (50) And I’m loving the texture on this Diana Purse by Divine Debris
- (51) The Foldover Crossbody Bag by Heart Hook Home is simple yet elegant
- (52) This Patchwork Tote Bag by Blackstone Designs would be so fun to make
- (53) If you’re into Sugar Skulls, this Sugar Skull Purses by My Fingers Fly is just the thing
- (54) And this Chunky T-Shirt Tote by Loopingly Made is fun to make and cute to wear
- (55) And Bayside Bolster Bag by JSoDet Crochet is so classy
- (56) This Crystal’s Carry All by Sincerely Pam would be so fun to carry
Show Stopper Crochet Bag Patterns
- (57) I’m loving this Dragon Tears Purse by Heart Hook Home
- (58) And this Cabled Zig Zag Bag by Crafting Friends Designs just makes me swoon
- (59) The Boho Boss Bag by Crochet 365 Knit Too is easy, yet gorgeous
- (60) And the texture on this Chevron Bobble Tote by A Crocheted Simplicity is amazing
Loving all the crochet bag patterns? Check out my entire collection of crochet bag patterns here.
Sigh. The best part of all these beautiful crochet bag patterns is deciding which one you’ll make first! I’d love to hear what’s headed for your hook in the comments!
I love seeing your finished projects! I’d love to see your Crochet 365 Knit Too projects on Instagram, be sure to tag me @crochet365knittoo. If you are on Facebook, stop over to the Crochet 365 Knit Too Facebook page or pop over to the Crochet365KnitToo Club and share a photo! I’d love to see your work!